Saturday, December 12, 2015

Trading style (strategy) in connection to the different Posts on this Blog

I thought of writing this post as I felt my readers would, at times, be confused with the usage of charts which I put on this blog. (I mean which chart to use to which type of trading style)

Let me give more clarification on this.

I trade with 3 different trading objectives in 3 different strategies (portfolios) which uses different instruments (Cash, Futures and Options). I also run different portfolio based on these 3 strategies.

1. Cash Market delivery buying using Mid and Small Cap stocks:
Name of my portfolio designed using this principle is Prime Cash.

This type of trading is designed to catch fast moving multi-bagger stocks. I usually, but not necessarily, take positions in liquid Mid-Cap and Small -Cap stocks in this portfolio. Holding period for stocks in this this type of trading style is usually 15 days to 6 months.

I use following chart patterns for this type of trading styles.
Breakout from range with volumes, Breakout of all time high with volumes, Flag formation, Ascending triangle breakouts, Rounding Bottom breakout, Breakout- consolidation- momentum.

Henceforth whenever I will post charts which are related to above chart patterns shall refer to "Cash Market delivery buying using Mid and Small Cap stocks".

Henceforth, for all posts related to above strategy, I will be putting following hash tags

#fast-moving #Medium-term #Cash #Strategy

2. Futures Swing trading in Stock Futures using Demand and Supply:
Name of my portfolio designed using this principle is Prime Futures

This type of trading designed to catch short term Swing moves in Stock Futures. Holding period of this type of trading is usually 1 day to 7 days.

I mainly use Demand Supply (Accumulation and Distribution) theory to identify trade for this strategy, I study only cash charts (do not prefer to use Futures charts). I will be putting forthcoming charts with demand supply zones identified on charts on this blog.
On very few occasion I use momentum candles to catch the trades. All above charts shall refer to Futures Swing trading in Stock Futures using Demand and Supply.

Henceforth, for all posts related to above strategy, I will be putting following hash tags

#Swing #Futures #aggressive #Strategy

3. Options conservative trading in Nifty / Banknifty Options using Open Interest / Demand Supply / Volatility:
Name of my portfolio designed using this strategy is Index Options

This portfolio is designed to earn conservative returns of 2 to 4% per month. Usually I use Strangles or Condors or Credit Spread in Nifty and Banknifty options for this strategy. Holding period of any pair for this strategy is generally 15-20 days.

I use traditional support / resistance along with demand supply to trade in this strategy.

Henceforth, for all posts related to above strategy, I will be putting following hash tags

#Nifty Banknifty #Conservative #Options #Strategy

4. Nifty View for the week:
I write Nifty view for the week. A newsletter which talks about probable Nifty move in coming week.

I will be using following hash tag in all such post

#Weekly #NiftyView 

No comments:

Post a Comment