Sunday, October 25, 2015

Recommendations for the week 26-30 Oct

HINDZINC (Sell): Sell HINDZINC near 157 for a target of 153. Maintain stop loss at 161

MARUTI (Sell): Sell Maruti near 4381 for a target of 4310. Maintain stop loss at 4460

AUROPHARMA (Buy): Buy AUROPHARMA near 827 for target of 845 . Maintain stop loss at 814

The trades are given for education purpose. Traders are advised to read disclaimer. 

I always ask traders to identify their objective of trading and then decide the amount to risk they can afford to take for that objective. It is not easy to speculate the markets.  
I do not count the returns of my advisory based on couple of calls. I always treat my advisory like a portfolio and count returns for whole month or year depending on objective of portfolio. 
Click here to read more about my "Prime Cash" portfolio. This portfolio invests in Cash socks for short to medium term. 
 I also run trading portfolio in Options for conservative and comparatively safer returns of 3-5% per month. Click here to read more about "Index Options" portfolio.    

Most trades given here are making profit week on week. However implementation is very important in trading. I believe that most of the time traders lose money due to psychological pressures and poor risk management. I run some portfolio for different class of traders as per the risk appetite and investment capacity. The returns are not measured for one or two calls but for all the calls for certain period say a month or year. I believe in protecting whatever is earned. Check the details of my portfolio here. 

To subscribe to Free Recommendations and Newsletter click here

No comments:

Post a Comment