Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Recent winners from my portfolio


Its been a while that I have been sharing my views and analysis over mail. This analysis is free for all the subscribers. However, simultaneously I am running premium service for my paid subscribers. Premium service includes following things:
1. A model portfolio of Small/Mid and Large Cap stocks.
2. Analysis (along with charts, stoploss, entry and target) of additional stocks which are not there in model portfolio. Most of these stocks are form F&O segments

Find below how we have done in recent past:
I had recommended following stocks (over and above model portfolio stocks to my paid subscribers). Here is the result of the stocks recommended:
Ceat Ltd recommended on 2 Sep at price of 952 for targets of 998,1043 and 1095. All the targets are done here. Total gain at highest target is 15%.

Jain Irrigation recommended on 10 Aug at price of 77 for targets of 82,91 and 107. Recommended to book profit around 93. Total gain at this target is 20%

ICICI Bank recommended on 19 Aug at price of 253 for targets of 258 and 270. All the targets are done here. Total gain at highest target is 7%

There are some more stocks however it is not possible to give a list of all the stocks here.
Currently the stock on hold is Trigyn Technologies.
All above stocks are over and above what I add through model portfolio.
To check what we have done in portfolio last month, refer the table below:



I offer this Premium service at cost of only Rs 9900/- for one year and Rs 5900 for 6 months. This is a very low cost as compared to current market trend. I believe a disciplined approach can make money in stock markets. Hence everything here is well planned and nicely executed.
If you wish to be a part of my Prime Services click this link to subscribe:

In case you have any questions- whats app / call me at 9371444875





Disclaimer: The contents produced here are purely for educational purpose. They should not be construed as buy/sell recommendations. I am not a SEBI registered Analyst or Investment Advisor. Readers are advised to consult their Investment advisor before taking any decisions based on above write-up.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment